- Structure Finance offers innovative financial products with a simplified user experience.
- Our products are suitable for both novice traders and seasoned market experts.
Structure Finance is a financial trading platform built on Ethereum (ETH) and the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) with Layer-2 Scaling. We chose ETH and BSC for their compatibility with other DeFi protocols. Layer-2 protocols provide improved security and faster, more efficient transactions, for a better user trading experience.
Structure is a decentralized financial (De-Fi) platform. Unlike traditional financial applications, our De-Fi protocols are permissionless and open-source. Structure Finance supports major DeFi protocols for user-created applications.
Structure Finance offers structured products like DNT, LST and PDM, to give DeFi traders more user-friendly options.
Structure Finance plans to incorporate a Decentralized Oracle system for its operations.
Initially, we will collaborate with decentralized Oracle service providers to source the external price data needed for their structured products.
As the substrate ecosystem evolves, we intend to transition to an off-chain worker's module to fetch external data.
Structure aims to expand its compatibility by supporting various DeFi protocols, enabling us to directly obtain price data from platforms like Uniswap.
Initially, Structure will integrate with decentralized oracle service providers to get external price data for the structured products.
As Substrate ecosystem is more mature, Structure will use offchain workers module for obtaining external data.
Structure will also support other DeFi protocols and receive price data directly from those platforms such as Uniswap.
To encourage users to deposit assets and incentivize a positive feedback loop, there will be token incentives paid out in STF. It is important for the platform to have initial liquidity to enable the option products to have accurate pricing and optimum profitability.
STF is the default currency for the STRUCTURE platform. Users can use STF to pay for transaction fees and also to purchase option products. Transaction fees will be collected into a reserve fund, and the use of this fund will be decided upon via decentralized governance.
STF will function as a governance token for the STRUCTURE platform. STF holders will collectively propose and vote on which assets to support, which protocols to integrate, fee ratios, use of reserve funds, and more.
- Token creation and coordination with exchange listings team
- STF Token launch on Huobi and Ascendex exchanges
- Double No Touch product development
Testing and launch of early version of Double No Touch
- Volatility Income Pool product design and development
- Internal testing conducted to evaluate product performance
- Long/Short token (LST) product development
- Market analysis and testing of LST to ensure product functionality meets user expectations
- Development begins on Protected DEX market product
- LST product improvements to meet market requirements
- Protected DEX market product development
- Work continues on LST product
- In-depth market analysis to evaluate market trends, user preferences, and competition, to improve product development
- Internal testing of new products
- Next phase of development begins
- Work begins on new enhanced version of DNT product
- Future product lineup revealed, including DNT, LST, and PDM. Communications and intermediate demonstrations of new products to clients and stakeholders
- Completion of development and testing of DNT enhanced version
- New version of DNT launched
- Gathering product feedback from clients and making necessary changes
- Launch of Structure Finance LST product
- Expansion of partnerships with other cryptocurrency exchanges
- Launch of Protected DEX market making product
- Collaboration with potential clients/partners to pilot PDM and gather feedback prior to official launch